My Wife Rocks!

1:44 PM Posted by MojoAcuna

Suc50014 Amanda and I recently received some really cool t-shirts from From*me Tees . It's neat to wear a shirt that expresses the way I feel about my wife. The men's t shirts are very comfortable and come in styles that aren't "girlie" They have a masculine feel to them so I don't have a problem wearing the shirt out. Plus I know Amanda loves me wearing the shirt. It's pretty much an outward symbol of how I feel for her. Plus she likes the fact it's a blatant way to say "I'm taken" Now, she is trying to convince me to wear this shirt at work. I'm a sushi chef so of course she wants me to wear it.

From*me Tees' Mission:
To enhance marriage relationships, communicate a positive image of marriage, and encourage/support the sanctity of the marriage covenant between a man and a woman in a fun and stylish way.

So here is Amanda and I, and of course me being myself.
Suc50013

Right now you can get a two dollar discount at time of purchase. As a referred customer from my blog you would need to submit a *Shout Out about your spouse and mention my blog in order to receive a $2/item discount which would be refunded at time of processing/shipping. The $2/item discount will be given via a refund at the time an order is processed and shipped. The discount will be applied as a refund to whatever payment source was used by the customer.

Here are the instructions for *Shout Outs:
In a brief sentence or two, tell us why your spouse rocks! We will choose from entries submitted to be placed on the Shout Outs page of the From*me Tees website from time to time. Send your Shout Out to info@frommetees.com and put "Shout Out" in the subject. We will include only the first names of you and your spouse. (Example: "My husband makes the best French toast and every Saturday morning he relieves me of breakfast duty!" to Brian, from Jenny)

Now go and get a "My Wife Rocks" tee and show her how much you love her!

0 comments: