PRAYERS!!!

1:24 PM Posted by MojoAcuna

Ok, so I come home from the gym, play with my kids, and call my mother to tell her I love her. I then make dinner for everybody, and sit down to watch my TV. Cheesy? Probably. Only this time, the typical thing that I see(some medical company trying to promote old people to "get it on" with some miracle pill) is missing. It was a news shot of a screaming little girl not knowing where her family went. I then learn that an earthquake struck near American Samoa creating a tsunami wave that wiped out homes and villages. How can the world ever complain about such silly issues when real disasters are going on like this. If you have some time to say a little prayer for these victims, do so.

On the lighter side of news, my friends and I were very bored the other day, and we happened to obtain some of those "magic blue pills" that I was talking about from the TV......Yeah, um... well,...they work. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, the question of the day is," if you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?"...

P.S., I keep hearing about the Blog Her stories and information. When will we have a Blog Him event? And even funnier to think, what would that entail????Snorkels and avocados???

0 comments: